Discover the new 2018 Honda CB1000R Neo Sports Café - the latest and hottest addition to Honda’s ‘Sport Naked’ range. It’s a classic café styled racer that salutes the yesteryear with modern technology
Some fast facts about this stunning ride include:
1. The CB1000R Neo Sports Café comes equipped with a 998cc DOHC four-cylinder engine
2. Capable of delivering a maximum power output of 143.5bhp @ 10,5000rpm – a 16% improvement on its predecessor
3. Maximum torque of 104Nm at 8,250 rpm - a 5% upgrade compared with the outgoing model.
4. London, England was the birthplace of the café racer culture, a movement started in the 1950's by young riders who stripped their bikes to make them faster in the streets – hence Sport Naked and Neo Sports Cafe
5. There are three new members in Honda's Sport Naked family – the CB125R, CB3000R and the CB1000R
6. There is only SIX number of exterior components made out of plastic – the rest is made out of metal, just like a café racer should be.
7. 4% shorter geared than the previous model. You can reach 80mph in the first 3 gears and experience the pull that is even harder than the Fireblade!
8. Weighs in with a total kerb weight of 212kg, that's 12kg less than the previous design and a 20% improvement of the power-to-weight ratio
9. Three preset riding modes that offer the ideal balance of engine power modes from Power (P), Engine Brake (EB) and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC).
10. 7 Add-ons for the upgraded CB1000R+ which includes a quickshifter, metallic meter visor and heated grips.
Drop by our showroom to view this stunning machine or call us on 0208 226 3317 to speak to a member of our team to enquire about test rides or any further information.